ip address

santosh

somu said:
using c program
how to get the ip address of
the system

By calling a implementation/platform specific API. Ask in a group
appropriate to your OS.

Richard Bos

santosh said:
By calling a implementation/platform specific API. Ask in a group
appropriate to your OS.

Also consider that for many architectures, there is no single, definite
answer to your question - and under some circumstances, there may be
none at all.

Richard

Flash Gordon

somu said:
using c program
how to get the ip address of
the system

Use some system specific library. Since we don't discuss system specific
libraries here you will have to ask on a group dedicated to your system
or to networking.