    get the IP string in my codebehind to work with it.

    Thanks,
    Just D.
    Just D, May 24, 2004

  2. Just D

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    It's in the Request.ServerVariables() collection, but if they are behind a
    NAT or Proxy you will not get the actual IP, just the masked one. It's not
    super reliable.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Just D" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I get the IP address of the machine my client connects with? I

    need

    Curt_C [MVP], May 24, 2004

  3. Just D

    Just D Guest

    Hi Curt,

    Yes, I know, but if all machines are inside one office, then IP should be
    near the same for the whole groups. There are a few tricks here.

    Thanks,
    Just D.

    Just D, May 24, 2004