    looking ip , i think...

    Someone can help me ?

    Mauro
    Mauro Miotello, Jun 17, 2006

  2. Mauro Miotello

    mbstevens Guest

    Mauro Miotello wrote:
    > I need to create a web page with a DHTML menu but i want to show different
    > menu items when users open this page from intranet rather than internet,
    > looking ip , i think...

    A lot of information is available to CGI scripts. You might consider
    generating the pages.

    Or get a manual for the server you use.
    In Apache, for instance, there are ways to create an access multiplexer
    based on domain type. One use is to direct visitors to the nearest FTP
    server. You should be able to adapt these ideas. Google for this and
    for Apache's URL rewriting engine, and for mod_rewrite.
    mbstevens, Jun 17, 2006