IPv6 multicast server/client

Francesco Vollero

Hi list,
i'm writing as subject to know if someone can give me some
suggestion/tips/snipplet to write a multicast client/server in ruby. As
i see, IPv6 isnt on 1.8.7 and i've to move in 1.9.1 to have by default
and not adding manually.

Thanks in advance,

Francesco Vollero

Roger Pack

Francesco said:
Hi list,
i'm writing as subject to know if someone can give me some
suggestion/tips/snipplet to write a multicast client/server in ruby. As
i see, IPv6 isnt on 1.8.7 and i've to move in 1.9.1 to have by default
and not adding manually.

I've seen snippets for ipv4 around, but you're probably trodding new
ground with a v6 implementation. If you get it working post back :)

-rp