    I am just really new to handling ip. I'm wondering if some one can
    introducesomething about ipv6's current applications
    Thanks
    TCP-IP, Dec 17, 2006

  2. "TCP-IP" <> writes:
    > one thing, most important, is the security this version has over ipv4.
    > I am just really new to handling ip. I'm wondering if some one can
    > introducesomething about ipv6's current applications

    Your question has nothing to do with the C or C++ programming
    language. I doubt that has anything to do with xml either.

    Followups redirected.

    Keith Thompson, Dec 17, 2006

  3. TCP-IP

    jacob navia Guest

    TCP-IP a écrit :
    > one thing, most important, is the security this version has over ipv4.
    > I am just really new to handling ip. I'm wondering if some one can
    > introducesomething about ipv6's current applications
    > Thanks

    Homework for January

    3.7: Explain why IP V6 is a more secure environment that IP V4.
    Prove your reasoning by giving examples of applications
    that use IP V6.

    Did I reconstruct correctly your homework?
    jacob navia, Dec 17, 2006
  4. TCP-IP

    Rainer Temme Guest

    jacob navia wrote:
    > Homework for January

    Hmmm, eventually it's even due before christmas.

    Rainer
    Rainer Temme, Dec 17, 2006