    does not work. I know of several other people who have the same
    problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

    martinus

    martinus, Dec 3, 2004

  2. On 2 Dec 2004 23:41:41 -0800,
    martinus <> wrote:
    > Hi, I am having a problem with IRB in windows: I simply cannot enter
    > the square brackets [ and ]. Even copy & paste from another editor
    > does not work. I know of several other people who have the same
    > problem, does anyone know how to fix this?
    >
    > martinus

    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/107774

    s.

    Stefan Schmiedl, Dec 3, 2004

  3. martinus wrote:
    > Hi, I am having a problem with IRB in windows: I simply cannot enter
    > the square brackets [ and ]. Even copy & paste from another editor
    > does not work. I know of several other people who have the same
    > problem, does anyone know how to fix this?
    >
    > martinus

    I *think* that someone already answered that question the last time you
    asked. ;-)

    http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/122188

    Maybe you missed it. :)

    regards,
    Henrik

    Henrik Horneber, Dec 3, 2004
  4. martinus

    martinus Guest

    Sorry, I though google groups ate my posting because it did not appear
    for quite a long time.

    martinus

    martinus, Dec 6, 2004