IRC client 'snirc' fixes

msg

Greetings:

Would anyone care to work on an irc client to fix a few problems?
I apologize that I just don't have the time in light of other projects;
I believe that this little client is the most compact and embeddable
of the open-source choices out there and a fixed-up version would
likely by useful to many.

The most serious issues are:

1. auto-join of a channel is not working
2. annoying PING-PONG messages cannot be disabled
3. '/list' and '/help' commands should spawn a pop-up window, not
a separate full-screen window.

I don't have the URL for the project, which seems to be inactive,
however you can inspect the code at our site:

http://www.cybertheque.org/sw/java/snirc/

All help _much_ appreciated.

Regards,

Michael