IRC programming - Color codes

sapphirecles

Hello,

I'm writing a Windows based IRC client. I'm having problems finding
decent documentation on text formatting and the actual message
formats. I've read all the RFCs but none of them deal with text
color.

So far I've been looking at raw data comming from the servers and I've
been able to figure out how to deal with the messages. Still, it
would be nice to see some more documentation.

Thanks

red floyd

Hello,

I'm writing a Windows based IRC client. I'm having problems finding
decent documentation on text formatting and the actual message
formats. I've read all the RFCs but none of them deal with text
color.

So far I've been looking at raw data comming from the servers and I've
been able to figure out how to deal with the messages. Still, it
would be nice to see some more documentation.

That's very nice. Did you have a C++ language question?

See FAQ 5.9, http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite