    Sincerely Yours,
    Pujo

    , Dec 6, 2005

  2. Nick Ballard Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have test.py:
    > print 'hello'
    >
    > I compile using iron python the result is test.exe
    >
    > I have got error message when I tried to call test.exe telling that
    > test.exe is not a valid win32 application.
    >
    > How can I solve this problem?
    >
    > Sincerely Yours,
    > Pujo

    Which version are you using?

    http://www.usenet.com

    Nick Ballard, Dec 6, 2005

  3. wrote:

    > I have test.py:
    > print 'hello'
    >
    > I compile using iron python the result is test.exe
    >
    > I have got error message when I tried to call test.exe telling that
    > test.exe is not a valid win32 application.
    >
    > How can I solve this problem?

    since ironpython is still under heavy development, you'll probably reach more iron-
    python users and developers by posting to the ironpython mailing list:

    btw, a quick search of the mailing list archives brought up this post:

    http://lists.ironpython.com/htdig.cgi/users-ironpython.com/2005-June/000749.html

    which may or may not be relevant, depending on what version you're using.

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, Dec 6, 2005

    I use version 0.9.5
    Windows xp with .net framework 2.0, visual studio Express

    pujo

    , Dec 6, 2005
  5. D H Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have test.py:
    > print 'hello'
    >
    > I compile using iron python the result is test.exe
    >
    > I have got error message when I tried to call test.exe telling that
    > test.exe is not a valid win32 application.
    >
    > How can I solve this problem?
    >
    > Sincerely Yours,
    > Pujo

    drag all the ironpython dlls into the same folder as your generated exe
    and try again. That error could also be a result of running a .net 2
    app in .net 1.1 or something similar.

    D H, Dec 6, 2005

    Hello,

    I run exactly inside IronPython-0.9.5\bin where IronPython.dll exist.
    I've already uninstalled my .net 1.1 so there is onle .net 2.0

    pujo

    , Dec 6, 2005
  7. On 6 Dec 2005 08:25:43 -0800, "" <>

    > Hello,
    >
    > I run exactly inside IronPython-0.9.5\bin where IronPython.dll exist.
    > I've already uninstalled my .net 1.1 so there is onle .net 2.0

    REINSTALL 1.1... Even M$ states that the two releases are supposed
    to co-exist...

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Dec 6, 2005
  8. D H Guest

    Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
    > On 6 Dec 2005 08:25:43 -0800, "" <>
    >

    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I run exactly inside IronPython-0.9.5\bin where IronPython.dll exist.
    >>I've already uninstalled my .net 1.1 so there is onle .net 2.0
    >>

    > REINSTALL 1.1... Even M$ states that the two releases are supposed
    > to co-exist...

    IronPython is .net 2 only, I believe, so .NET 1.1 should be unnecessary.

    D H, Dec 6, 2005
  9. On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:26:17 -0600, D H <> declaimed the following
    in comp.lang.python:

    > IronPython is .net 2 only, I believe, so .NET 1.1 should be unnecessary.

    I was speaking in general terms... M$ seems to expect that both will
    be available which implies that 2 is not an upward expansion from 1.1

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Dec 7, 2005