IronPython and collections access

Hoang Do

I have been able to access global functions and objects with IronPython.
However the following attempt to access collections bombs:

import System
x = System.Collections.BitArray(4)
x[0]

The error message is:
'System.Collections.BitArray' object has no attribute '__getitem__'. This
is the same error with any classes derived from CollectionsBase.

Has anyone been able to access a collection successfully?

Hoang Do
http://jotsite.com

Lawrence Oluyede

In data Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:17:13 GMT, Hoang Do ha scritto:
import System
x = System.Collections.BitArray(4)
x[0]

The error message is:
'System.Collections.BitArray' object has no attribute '__getitem__'. This
is the same error with any classes derived from CollectionsBase.

try x.Get(yourindex)