    Is ActiveX the best solution? Is this technology the best we should use for
    running full permission code in the client?

    Gustavo

    Gustavo, Dec 12, 2006

  2. Gustavo

    bruce barker Guest

    an active/x or just a standalone program. i'd skip active/x as security
    is getting tighter and they are more of a pain.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Gustavo

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Dec 12, 2006
  4. You don't need an ActiveX. Have a look at WSH - Windows Scripting Host. It
    provides a very comprehensive control over local resources.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 12, 2006