    If I want to use featurwes of Xslt Spec 2.0: Do I have to use an extension
    of .xslt2 or can use .xslt as well?

    Ken

    Ken Philips, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Re: Is an extension of ".xslt2" a must for xslt stylesheets of spec2.0 ?

    Ken Philips wrote:

    > If I want to use featurwes of Xslt Spec 2.0: Do I have to use an extension
    > of .xslt2 or can use .xslt as well?
    >
    > Ken

    Ken i do not think the file extension tells something about the used tag.
    Xsl files are Xml files and can have any extension, but mostyle xsl is used.

    In the xsl file itself you define wich spec you use. See the spec how to
    do that, i dont know it exactly ;-)

    Tjerk Wolterink, Sep 22, 2004