    If anyone has any input please let me know.

    TIA,
    Jon
    Jon Turlington, Dec 6, 2005

  2. Jon Turlington

    mlimber Guest

    Jon Turlington wrote:
    > To anyone with an opinion:
    >
    > I am trying to write a series of fixes for customers on our website. I
    > want it to do things like clear temp. internet files, delete cookies,
    > setup outlook express(with ins file), and a series of other easy fixes,
    > but I am unsure of what language can handle it and what language can
    > handle it best. I have seen Time Warner does have a series of these
    > fixes on their site and I am trying to mimic something of that nature.
    > If anyone has any input please let me know.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Jon

    Standard C++ alone cannot help you since you need some sort of
    OS-dependent or third-party library, but such things are off-topic
    here. This newsgroup is solely for standard C++ language and library
    discussions. See this FAQ for what is on-topic here and for some
    suggestions of where to post:

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Jon Turlington

    red floyd Guest

    mlimber wrote:
    > Jon Turlington wrote:
    >
    >>[request for uninstaller opinion redcated]
    >>

    > [description of OT redacted]
    >
    > Cheers! --M

    mlimber is correct about the off-topicness of this. But I want to add
    one OT comment.

    ActiveX in webpages is EVIL!!!!
    red floyd, Dec 6, 2005