    responders without registering with Developersdex, the price of which is
    eternal advertisements. Maybe I'll try Google groups.

    Is anybody else having this problem?

    Richard Trahan, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Richard Trahan

    kaeli Guest

    In article <1bF3d.800$>,
    enlightened us with...
    > I've had a couple of my posts disappear recently, so I can't respond to
    > responders without registering with Developersdex, the price of which is
    > eternal advertisements. Maybe I'll try Google groups.
    >
    > Is anybody else having this problem?

    No, but I use a real newsserver.

    There's a couple free ones out there - you may want to ask people for
    recommendations.
    It's a lot better to post to Usenet using a real reader (Agent is popular; I
    like Gravity) and a real newsserver. You'll find you were quite possibly
    missing plenty of posts. Google is good, but the lag time is terrible.

    ~kaeli~
    Profanity: the single language in which all programmers are
    expert.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Sep 20, 2004