Is anybody located in GMT (-06:00) Central Time?

clintonG

I need somebody who is using 2.0 RTM Membership with a dev machine located
in GMT (-06:00) Central Time and is interested in running a short test to
debug
the RTM 2.0.

I need to confirm if anybody else has users that are being added to
aspnet_Users
6 hours into the future which is my experience when using Membership.

I also want to confirm if the Website Administration Tool (WAT) adds has two
instances of a user added to aspnet_Users when the user is added to a role.

This has been happening to me on two different instances of an XP Pro
machines. One instance had earlier releases of the 1.1 and Beta 2 including
Visual Studio 2003 and SQL Server 2000. Okay, I conceded, there must be
some left over garbage that is causing a conflict.

So I installed Visual Studio Pro and SQL Server 2005 on a clean disk that
only had the 1.1 framework installed with no previous instances of Beta 2 or
any instance Visual Studio or SQL Server and the same thing is occurring.
This is driving me crazy. Can anybody in Central Time replicate this?

Note: You'll have to have membership and roles configured in web.config.
That
done this will only take about 5-10 minutes...

1.) Create a new database in SQL Server 2005
2.) Run aspnet_regsql and apply Membership to the new database
3.) Create a new website using Visual Studio 2005
4.) Use the WAT to create a new user.
5.) Determine if the new user was recorded in the database 6 hours into the
future
6.) Use the WAT to create a role.
7.) Add the new user to the role
8.) Determine if there is a second instance of the same user in the
aspnet_Users table
and determine if one or both instances are recorded 6 hours into the future.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/