    If DigiHost isn't the best web-hosting service, who is?

    Thanks!

    Steve

    Steve Forrester, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Steve Forrester

    Denise Enck Guest

    "Steve Forrester" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > When it comes to web-hosting, is DigiHost worse than, on par with, or

    better
    > than the other services?
    >
    > If DigiHost isn't the best web-hosting service, who is?
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Steve

    There is no "best" hosting service - there is only what's "best" for you.
    There are thousands of webhosts all offering similar services at varying
    prices.

    I don't have any experience with DigiHost, but I just looked at their
    hosting plans and you could sure get more for way less money.
    Here are two I like: www.bravidio.com (my favorite) or www.vortexhost.com .
    They both offer reliable service, many features, & lots of bang for your
    buck

    cheers ~
    Denise

    Denise Enck, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Steve Forrester

    kayodeok Guest

    "Steve Forrester" <> wrote in

    > When it comes to web-hosting, is DigiHost worse than, on par
    > with, or better than the other services?
    >
    > If DigiHost isn't the best web-hosting service, who is?

    I think you ought to research digihost at
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com

    You could also research via google/google groups for comments on
    their service.

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/