    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Oct 14, 2005

  2. No.

    Peter Rilling, Oct 14, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

    Jack Li Guest

    Hi Paul,

    It is not automatically done, you have to use tools like sn and al to do it.
    The IDE does sign for you if you prepared the key files and put them in
    correct path of specified in the solution files. You may reference
    "strongname" under documentation.

    Regards,
    Jack Li
    MVP (ASP.NET)

    Jack Li, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Re: is dll assembly automatically strongly named, (public key encr

    ok thanks for the information. I guess if you want to use an assembly as a
    COM+ distributed component it must be strongly named.
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Oct 14, 2005