    code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

    --
    Best Regards

    CHEN Benfeng, May 6, 2004

  2. CHEN Benfeng

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "CHEN Benfeng" <> wrote in message
    news:c7cehg$stq$...
    > I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
    > code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

    I read somewhere that the author has not yet released code.

    tjr

    Terry Reedy, May 6, 2004

  3. CHEN Benfeng

    Duncan Booth Guest

    "CHEN Benfeng" <> wrote in news:c7cehg$stq$:

    > I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
    > code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

    The source code has not been released, so all the information is what you
    find on the homepage.

    You might also be interested in my 'Python on .Net' talk from this year's
    ACCU conference. Although I haven't seen IronPython any more than anyone
    else, I was working on a similar port and I believe I used similar
    solutions to many of the issues. See
    http://www.suttoncourtenay.org.uk/duncan/accu for the slides and
    background paper for my talk.

    Duncan Booth, May 6, 2004
  4. "CHEN Benfeng" <> writes:

    > I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
    > code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

    I don't think it's publically released at all; source, binary; free or
    at cost.

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
    down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

    Michael Hudson, May 6, 2004