Is IronPython open source or not ?

CHEN Benfeng

I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

Terry Reedy

CHEN Benfeng said:
I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

I read somewhere that the author has not yet released code.

tjr

Duncan Booth

CHEN Benfeng said:
I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

The source code has not been released, so all the information is what you
find on the homepage.

You might also be interested in my 'Python on .Net' talk from this year's
ACCU conference. Although I haven't seen IronPython any more than anyone
else, I was working on a similar port and I believe I used similar
solutions to many of the issues. See
http://www.suttoncourtenay.org.uk/duncan/accu for the slides and
background paper for my talk.

Michael Hudson

CHEN Benfeng said:
I am interested in IronPython and want to have a study on the source
code. But I cannot find any download link in the homepage of IronPython.

I don't think it's publically released at all; source, binary; free or
at cost.

Cheers,
mwh