Is is possible to disable Validation controls on client side?

Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
using asp.net 2 (c#)

I have a web form that contains two options which are selected by a [check box]. If [check box] A is selected, then I want to require an answer to TextBox A and not TextBox B. And vica-versa, if B is selected, A will not be required.

[check box] A
TextBox A

[check box] B
TextBox B

Is it possible to turn off the validation controls for TextBox B if TextBox A is selected? it would be nice if the validators could be enabled/disabled on the client side, and the errors should be in summary validation.

Thank you.