Is it possible for 2 Object Data Sources to share a table adapter?

B. Chernick

What's the problem here?

I thought it was intuitively simple to setup 2 Object data sources bound to
2 separate controls on the same page, both using the same table adapter, but
different select methods. Unfortunately something seems wrong when I go to
set up the 2nd ODS. It's as if it can't see the basic methods of the table
adapter. (There's a very long list of methods but not what I'm expecting.)

I'm going to try creating a 2nd table declaration and tableadapter for the
same table on my xsd but in the meantime I'd like to know what's causing the
above.