Is it possible for a hyperlink to call TWO URLs?

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Yes, sure. I wasn't trying that, just some of the documented changes.
'Twas a no-go, though.

None of the documented changes you tried worked?

Did you have all instances of TB closed when you were doing your editing?

Neredbojias

With minimal quibbling or quipping, Blinky the Shark quacked:
None of the documented changes you tried worked?

Did you have all instances of TB closed when you were doing your editing?

Actually, they're working now - in this reply (notice the attribution.)
I, uh, had put user.js one folder too high because dorayme distracted
me with a snide remark at a critical part of my concentration.

Still no clue as to the email address, of course.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Still no clue as to the email address, of course.

Two suggestions:

1. The TB group on Netscape's secure server.

2. news.software.readers