Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

silverburgh.meryl

I am currently access this newsgroup thru Google group web interface.
Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

Thank you.

Victor Bazarov

I am currently access this newsgroup thru Google group web interface.
Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

Yes. You need to contact your ISP and ask how to set it up. In
most cases they will explain what server to connect to. Then it
is up to the program you're using.

Now, reading newsgroups and setting up newsreading software is not
really on topic here. Please refer to newsgroups with 'newusers'
in their names.

Markus Dehmann

I am currently access this newsgroup thru Google group web interface.
Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

This is totally off-topic, but yes, get an account at
news.individual.net (or another news service), then open thunderbird, go
to file -> new -> account and enter your news server account data
(server address, login, pass etc). Then subscribe to this group.

Further questions better in news.newusers.questions (f'up is set)

Markus

Mike Wahler

I am currently access this newsgroup thru Google group web interface.
Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

Thank you.

Your question is really "Can I use Thunderbird to
access newsgroups?" I don't know the answer since
I don't know what "Thunderbird" is. However, I'm
sure the "Thunderbird" documentation can answer
your question. Another possible source of information
is your ISP.

-Mike

red floyd

I am currently access this newsgroup thru Google group web interface.
Is it possible to access this newsgroup using Thunderbird?

I am doing so right now.