Is it possible to change resource strings while viewing the web site?

Selden McCabe

I have a web site which supports a number of languages, usiing RESX files.

With ResourceWriter, it is possible to add a new resource to an existing
RESX file, and later the ResourceManger shows that resource string, even if
all this happens while I'm viewing the web site.

Is it possible to CHANGE and EXISTING string in the resx file? I don't see
any method on the ResourceWriter for this. AddResource for an existing
resource doesn't give an error, but afterwards when I do a GetString, it
shows the old one.

Thanks,
---Selden