Is it possible to check the existence of a URL in asp.net?

Leon

The senario is we have a table that contains a number of URLs and we
want to check periodically that they exist. If not, then we will
create a report and send it to a admin.
So what I need to do is something like this,

run schedule task -- I have done it so don't worry about it

get URLs from DB

if any URLs don't exist then <<<<= HOW TO DO THIS? ANT EXAMPLE
CODE????

create a report and send it to admin

end of task

Thanks a lot in advance for your precious time.

All the best

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

The net classes have a whole bunch of methods to allow you to request URLS
and get back success/failure codes, and the quick starts have examples to
get you started.

--
Regards

John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)