Is it possible to get multiple CR reports to come up using one click in ASP.NET?

Rod

One of my colleagues is working on converting 9 Crystal Reports from our VB6
app to be placed onto an ASP.NET application we've got. (Currently we're
using .NET Framework 1.1 for the ASP.NET app.) Our supervisor has asked us
to try and find a way to make it so that all the user will have to do is
click on one button, or link, on the ASP.NET app and it will automatically
show the user all 9 reports, one right after the other. My colleagues first
thought was to try and put all 9 reports into one humongous CR report, as
sub-reports of the one humongous report. He worked at that for a few days
when he discovered that would not work, because most of the 9 CR reports
have sub-reports of their own, and CR doesn't allow you to have a sub-report
in a sub-report, of a main report. (At least that's what my colleague
says.) So, having one main report with 9 sub-reports won't work.

This raises the question, how do we make it so that a user can click on one
button, or link, on an ASP.NET page, and have it go to each of the 9 CR
reports in turn, without clicking on any more buttons/links? Or is that not
possible?

We're using Crystal Reports 10 now.

Rod