    some utility and hack it ?

    Thanks in advance
    Raja
    Ing. Rajesh Kumar, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Not sure that they can change it with a sector editor and still have it run,
    if that's what you mean. You could try changing a single byte of a string
    within your DLL and see what happens.

    At any rate, they can probably decompile and read your unobfuscated code
    with Reflector:

    http://www.aisto.com/roeder/DotNet/

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jul 7, 2004

  3. It is possible to hack (reverse-engineer) any executable code, whether it's
    ..Net or machine language.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer