Is it possible to hide row/column lables in a wxPython Grid window?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kevin Dahlhausen, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. I looked around the wiki, google, and CLP. Does anybody know if this
    is possible out of the box?

    Kevin Dahlhausen, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Kevin Dahlhausen

    Paul McNett Guest

    Re: Is it possible to hide row/column lables in a wxPython Gridwindow?

    Kevin Dahlhausen writes:

    > I looked around the wiki, google, and CLP. Does anybody know
    > if this is possible out of the box?

    Try this:

    # turn off row labels
    grid.SetRowLabelSize(0)
    grid.SetColLabelSize(0)

    The GUI windows for these labels will still exist, but they
    won't be visible, which is probably all you care about.

    --
    Paul McNett
    Independent Software Consultant

    Paul McNett, Oct 4, 2004