Is it possible to hide row/column lables in a wxPython Grid window?

Kevin Dahlhausen

I looked around the wiki, google, and CLP. Does anybody know if this
is possible out of the box?

Paul McNett

Kevin said:
I looked around the wiki, google, and CLP. Does anybody know
if this is possible out of the box?

Try this:

# turn off row labels
grid.SetRowLabelSize(0)
grid.SetColLabelSize(0)

The GUI windows for these labels will still exist, but they
won't be visible, which is probably all you care about.