Is it possible to make the row height of my DataGrid smaller?

john

The Item and AlternatingItem properties of the grid have a height
property. If you set the height bigger than the row's default height,
it makes the row height bigger. But if you try to make the row height
smaller than the default, it gets ignored. I would like to make my row
height smaller. Any ideas?
thanks

bruce barker

highest of the nested tds. the min height of a <td> is the height of its
content + margin + border + cell padding + cell spacing. note: text reneder
in <td> has a line height that controls its height. you can control all this
with style sheets.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)