    Ex: <INPUT .... >

    Thanks !

    Eric
    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, Oct 6, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=

    Alex Homer Guest

    Not an answer, more another question...

    Why would you want to not include the "/" in the element. If you believe
    that the move towards XHTML compliance is right for the future, it should be
    included. I haven't come across a browser yet that complains about it. Or do
    you have some special requirement?

    Alex Homer, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Yes, use the RenderBeginTag method without the RenderEndTag method.

    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ontrolsWebControlClassRenderBeginTagTopic.asp

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...buihtmltextwriterclassrenderbegintagtopic.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Oct 6, 2004
  4. Re: Is it possible to not render a end tag of a .NET server contro

    Hi Steve,

    Thank for your help, but when I use only RenderBeginTag without
    RenderEndTag, my control render nonetheless the endtag ???

    However when I use "WriteBeginTag" and "Write(HtmlTextWriter.TagRightChar)"
    my control render only the ">" without the "/".

    Thanks !!

    Eric

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?=, Oct 7, 2004