Is it possible to put the instance of ASP user define class into the session

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Galileo, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Galileo

    Galileo Guest

    This is my user-defined class
    class ABC
    public CC
    end class

    I make a instance of it and store it at the session
    set ee=new ABC
    ee.CC="hi"
    set Session("myobject")=ee

    But when i retrieve it and access the property of my
    object, it said that The object does not support this
    property or method, is that ASP cannot do this, or my
    code has error?
    set eee=Session("myobject")
    response.write eee.cc
    Galileo, Oct 21, 2003