Is it possible to set title property on data grid cells?

mortb

I would like to do:

Do someone have example code that sets the title property on a datagrid
cell?
Preferably with the title text comming from the datasource.

cheers,
mortb

mortb

Thank you :)

But I think it would be a lot easier (both to code and to maintain) if there
was an attribute like <colum title="myToolTip" />.
Adding attributes on item_created event etc isn't that beatuful :(
Hey Microsoft! If you are listnening: this would be great if included in the
next version!

cheers,
mortb