    Preferably with the title text comming from the datasource.

    cheers,
    mortb

    mortb, May 24, 2004

  2. Check out whether it is helpful to you.
    http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/CodeSnippets/ToolTipForDataGridHeader.aspx

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    Saravana [MVP], May 25, 2004

  3. mortb

    mortb Guest

    Thank you :)

    But I think it would be a lot easier (both to code and to maintain) if there
    was an attribute like <colum title="myToolTip" />.
    Adding attributes on item_created event etc isn't that beatuful :(
    Hey Microsoft! If you are listnening: this would be great if included in the
    next version!

    cheers,
    mortb

    mortb, May 25, 2004