Is it timeout problem?

Sunshiner1

I have a web-based application
using ASP pages and creating a lot of .pdf files in a loop. When the
application runs after 1 or 2 minutes I am getting the window with the error
message : '404 Not Found - The requested item could not be located. (12028)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server', but the back-end is still
running and finishes creation of all .pdf files. I found out that the
solution may be to slow down threading process? I am working with traditional
ASP pages not .NET or JAVA script. So I am wondering if there is any solution
in my case?
Thanks in advence!

Ganesh

Hi,

Can you check the ASP Script TimeOut in IIS for your ASP project?

regards
Ganesh

Sunshiner1

I don't want to change Script TimeOut for whole application. I just need to
do it for one particular page.