    does it mean it also supports JSR-82 1.0a? To be more specific, can a
    JSR-82 1.1 implementation pass TCK which is intended to test 1.0a? Any
    comments are appreciated!

    giuliano, Jan 29, 2007

  2. On Jan 29, 9:34 pm, "giuliano" <> wrote:
    > As is indicated by the title, supposing the KVM/JVM supports JSR-82
    > 1.1,
    > does it mean it also supports JSR-82 1.0a? To be more specific, can a
    > JSR-82 1.1 implementation pass TCK which is intended to test 1.0a? Any
    > comments are appreciated!

    This google search..
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=jabwt+1.1+1.0++compatibility>
    ...leads me (within top two links) to..
    <http://developers.sun.com/techtopics/mobility/getstart/articles/
    survey/>
    ...which suggests..

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 29, 2007

  3. giuliano

    giuliano Guest

    On 1ÔÂ29ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç6ʱ59·Ö, "Andrew Thompson" <> wrote:
    > On Jan 29, 9:34 pm, "giuliano" <> wrote:
    >
    > > As is indicated by the title, supposing the KVM/JVM supports JSR-82
    > > 1.1,
    > > does it mean it also supports JSR-82 1.0a? To be more specific, can a
    > > JSR-82 1.1 implementation pass TCK which is intended to test 1.0a? Any
    > > comments are appreciated!This google search..

    > <http://www.google.com/search?q=jabwt+1.1+1.0++compatibility>
    > ..leads me (within top two links) to..
    > <http://developers.sun.com/techtopics/mobility/getstart/articles/
    > survey/>
    > ..which suggests..
    >
    > Andrew T.

    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I was linked to the URL you represented yet found no hint on the
    topic.
    Also on JCP page and JSR-82 spec I don't find any explicit
    compatibility notes, though it declares the compatibility with
    Bluetooth spec.

    Giuliano

    giuliano, Jan 29, 2007