    I am working with JDK 1.3 + Websphere.
    Is it possible to use java.util.BitSet class on this environment?

    - Joshua.
    Joshua, May 6, 2005

  2. Joshua

    Ryan Guest

    Ryan, May 6, 2005

  3. Joshua wrote:
    > I am working with JDK 1.3 + Websphere.
    > Is it possible to use java.util.BitSet class on this environment?

    All of the JDK classes have a 'since version number x.x' note in the
    java docs. java.util.BitSet has been around since the beginning. But you
    know, you could have tried to use the BitSet class in your environment
    instead of waiting for answers here ;-)

    --
    Daniel Sjöblom
    Remove _NOSPAM to reply by mail
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Sj=F6blom?=, May 6, 2005
  4. Joshua

    Joshua Guest

    thanks for wise advice ;-)
    but this could be helpful to others.
    anyway i am re-engineering to remove existing BitSet classes from the
    codes. T.T
    Joshua, May 6, 2005
  5. Joshua

    Esmond Pitt Guest

    Joshua wrote:
    > thanks for wise advice ;-)
    > but this could be helpful to others.
    > anyway i am re-engineering to remove existing BitSet classes from the
    > codes. T.T

    Why?
    Esmond Pitt, May 6, 2005