    I'v a problem showing a HTML page in a JEditorPane. My page is
    including applet tags. Is there any way ?
    Thank a lot

    ebramcity, Jul 23, 2005

  2. On 23 Jul 2005 05:54:17 -0700, ebramcity wrote:

    > I'v a problem showing a HTML page in a JEditorPane.

    Wow! Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that..

    >..My page is including applet tags. Is there any way ?

    Some that might drive you to madness prior to success[1],
    but you might try (untested by me[2])
    - Use a browser..
    <http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/javaws/jnlp/javax/jnlp/BasicService.html>

    [1]
    - <http://java.sun.com/products/archive/hotjava/>
    - hosting the applets in an application (then
    wrapping the HTML around it)

    [2] report back - did it work for you?

    --
    Andrew Thompson