Is JEditorPane support <APPLET> tag ?

ebramcity

Hi all
I'v a problem showing a HTML page in a JEditorPane. My page is
including applet tags. Is there any way ?
Thank a lot

Andrew Thompson

I'v a problem showing a HTML page in a JEditorPane.

Wow! Wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that..
..My page is including applet tags. Is there any way ?

Some that might drive you to madness prior to success[1],
but you might try (untested by me[2])
- Use a browser..
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/javaws/jnlp/javax/jnlp/BasicService.html>

[1]
- <http://java.sun.com/products/archive/hotjava/>
- hosting the applets in an application (then
wrapping the HTML around it)

[2] report back - did it work for you?