Is London in the USA?

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

I hate blogs. Nevertheless, I will defend to the death your right to be
wrong.

OK. I appreciate your sentiment. Thanks. Just by the way, you will be able
to put it to the test when you have that dance with our Russell...

dorayme

Dave

Yes, it is in Kentucky

Awake said:
I have not made any effort to follow the aftermath of the London bombings
yet I just cannot get away from it. Anytime I zip through the channels
there
are senior English police officers giving interviews to the Goebbels like
"American" TV anchors who are busy repeating the big lie about some
fictional terror organization called "Al Qaeda". Not a shred of evidence
of course, but constant repetition of the big lie.

What blows my mind is why there is just as much if not more TV "news"
time devoted to these events -which quite frankly killed a piddling number
of people- as if thousands were killed here in America. Even more
disturbing
though is the continued connections to the London bombings to legislation
to curtail our civil rights here in America, and to give police even more
power
to arrest, beat, torture and kill us. Even the CIA has representatives on
TV
threatening us with more attacks here and justifying their use of torture
even
though things continue to get worse. They also want surveillance cameras
installed everywhere except in prisons.

And the media just keeps on driving the debate further to the right. It is
as
if Roosevelt had suspended the Constitution because "the commies"
burned down the Reichstag.

With the decade of kidnapping and torture of thousands of Muslims around
the world by the CIA, with the thousands of surveillance cameras and the
tens of thousands murdered in Iraq and Afghanistan, the problem only seems
to grow worse, yet the TV "news" media here in America spread more fear
and denounce any resistance as the work of "traitors".

The Constitution has all but been abolished in New York in the wake of the
bombings in London, England and not a word in opposition is to be heard,
just more fear mongering 24/7.

And let us not forget the martyrdom conferred upon the "injured Americans"
in the London bombings and the soon to be conferred martyrdom upon the
dead American in the Egypt bombing. These victims are receiving more
TV time then any soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan has; and while all these
fake
tears are dripped upon the memory of these previously anonymous bombing
victims, several hundred Americans have been killed in automobile
collisions.

We are sitting still watching our free countries be turned into lock down
police states with murderous, trigger happy cops given the OK to shoot
first and justify the murder later on. Remember my fellow freedom lovers;
this "War on Terror" has no end. The perpetrators (CIA) of it tell us this
nearly every day.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
OK. I appreciate your sentiment. Thanks. Just by the way, you will be able
to put it to the test when you have that dance with our Russell...

Madame, I do not dance with boys even if someone named Russell may be of
an unlike mind.

Awake

**Supporting data snipped-see previous article**

I, for
one, do not see a fascist around every corner in this country.

Thousands of American soldiers have been murdered and maimed
and tens of thousands of Iraqi men women and children have been
murdered and maimed. Yet SUVs are everywhere and continue to sell
for exorbitant sums of money.

Who do you think drives them, members of the Earth Liberation Front?

Fascistic, murderous criminal scum; and that includes the whores
who drive them as well, married to fascistic, murderous criminal scum.

I was driving behind one of these gas guzzling behemoths a few weeks
ago and it had a bumper sticker which said "Support Our Troops" high
up on the back of it so it stared me -in my four cylinder compact- in the
face.

If I had a gun in my car that piece of shit would be dead now.

Ergo, I
simply don't believe you or your crap despite the fact that some of the
source data *may* have elements of truth.

You know what you are.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

Notan

Awake said:
<drivel snipped>

I wasn't aware of all that.

My wife drives an SUV... As soon as she gets home, I'm going to shoot her.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Notan

J Strickland

Awake said:
Thousands of American soldiers have been murdered and maimed
and tens of thousands of Iraqi men women and children have been
murdered and maimed. Yet SUVs are everywhere and continue to sell
for exorbitant sums of money.

Who do you think drives them, members of the Earth Liberation Front?

It is widely known that Sierra Club members and supporters drive SUVs. I
suppose ELF members don't own them, because they would have to set them on
fire if they did. The fires, of course, present a complete other set of
environmental issues, but they don't seem to care about anything other than
the symbolism.

Awake

It is widely known that Sierra Club members and supporters drive SUVs.

I'm sure they do, they're a multimillion dollar (hundreds of millions probably)
organization that fronts for the system. If they were in anyway an honest,
forceful opposition they would be taken out. The same goes for the ACLU.

This system has been straight forward, defend political targets and you will
join them in prison. Attorneys are being arrested, interrogated and sent to
prison for defending political prisoners. They can defend financial looters
and gangsters while becoming rich, but defend the poor oppressed
political people fighting for freedom constitutionally and it is off to prison.

Of course, the TV "news" media is anything but straight forward. They are
devious liars and propagandists working very hard to keep the public ignorant.

When Bush stole the first election in 2000 (I didn't care, Gore is a piece of shit also)
there were more than 20,000 protesters on the street so that his ride to the
White House was a quick one. The TV media would not put anyone on the street
to talk to any of the protesters. Instead they called the dykes with fax machines from
NOW and asked them questions as if they were somehow representative
of those on the streets, none of whom had ever heard or read anything
from the likes of NOW "leaders". I doubt that even 5% of the protesters could
even pick one of these NOW "leaders" out of a lineup.

All these organizations are frauds. Anyone who is anything politically
is railroaded into prison whenever the system can identify them. You
have the right to free speech if you are inarticulate and ineffective.

That's not what the Constitution says, that is how the traitors administering
it do things. This is a dictatorship.

You will pay though. The CIA will continue to bomb this country and you will
continue to live in increasing fear and paranoia as you avoid the real
enemy while living under the boot of that enemy and working for them simply
because you are too scared to stand up to them.

There is no excuse for cowardice, we are all going to die in the end.

Better to die a man than a ****** for the CIA.

You who have sons shouldn't kid yourselves that they will see things your way
when they grow up; only those of you unfortunate to have sons as weak as you will.
Those blessed will see that blessing turn to horror because of you and you alone.

- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7

=====================================

Jeff Spenader

You have finally stated your outlook in a somewhat-less-than
rambling-diatribe, but let me make certain that I'm reading you correctly:
any person or entity that does not proscribe to your narrow, distorted view
of reality is a fascist/ propagandist/ dupe. You are blessing us with your
supreme understanding of world affairs because, out of six billion people in
the world, you are the only one who can see through the charade. Presumably,
Volvo owners, BMW drivers, and Verizon and Singular subscribers are the only
ones open-minded enough to grasp the truth. This of course makes the rash
assumption that you are sane.
Now that you have made your point, please back away from your keyboard,
take your lithium, and go seek some help.