    So I don't think this is a technical problem.
    Don't we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
    module ? ;)

    gabriele renzi, Sep 12, 2003

  2. gabriele renzi wrote:

    >Hi gurus and nubys,
    >I've been trying to download mod_ruby from modruby.net, but the
    >homepage gives me a 406 error.
    >
    >Anyway, trying to download to tarball I discovered that
    >http://www.modruby.net/archive/
    > works fine.
    >
    >So I don't think this is a technical problem.
    >Don't we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
    >module ? ;)

    It's working for me as of this mails timestamp. And I agree with you
    that we should have a better site for mod_ruby, I'm playing with the
    idea of providing some mod_ruby downloads and info on my host.

    Michael

    Michael Garriss, Sep 12, 2003

  3. gabriele renzi

    Tom Copeland Guest

    On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 10:14, Michael Garriss wrote:
    > gabriele renzi wrote:
    >
    > >Hi gurus and nubys,
    > >I've been trying to download mod_ruby from modruby.net, but the
    > >homepage gives me a 406 error.
    > >
    > >Anyway, trying to download to tarball I discovered that
    > >http://www.modruby.net/archive/
    > > works fine.
    > >
    > >So I don't think this is a technical problem.
    > >Don't we need a cool working webpage for our cool working webserver
    > >module ? ;)
    > >

    > It's working for me as of this mails timestamp. And I agree with you
    > that we should have a better site for mod_ruby, I'm playing with the
    > idea of providing some mod_ruby downloads and info on my host.

    I can certainly suggest a home for it... modruby.rubyforge.org is still
    available :)

    Yours,

    Tom

    Tom Copeland, Sep 12, 2003