Is my link with interview of Barbara Schwarz working correctly?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Barbara Schwarz, Aug 27, 2008.

  1. On Jul 29, 10:58 pm, Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    > This was the most interesting piece of spam I've ever read.
    >
    > And this is but one link I found that leads me to believe that she's a
    > nut job:
    >
    > http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=15428
    >
    > But and interesting nut job!
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullenhttp://edmullen.net
    > Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too
    > dark to read. - Groucho Marx

    You should READ what the firstamendmentcenter.org wrote. They wrote
    that I am better than many attorneys. There is no word about nuts.
    Seems that is just in your head.

    Barbara Schwarz

    Barbara Schwarz, Aug 27, 2008

  2. On Aug 11, 12:52 pm, DLU <> wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    > > This was the most interesting piece of spam I've ever read.

    > > And this is but one link I found that leads me to believe that she's a
    > > nut job:

    > >http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=15428

    > > But and interesting nut job!

    > Go to net.admin.net-abuse.email

    Yes, go there and you won't find me.

    I just posted a few postings for a few DAYS some years ago in this
    abusive newsgroup, and I am already well know there? You must be on
    some reality altering drugs.

    Barbara Schwarz

    Barbara Schwarz, Aug 27, 2008