    Markus Guest

    Dude, lighten up. I am not your father. You are evel knevel, surely: you
    suck at what you do. Grow up.
    Markus, Dec 24, 2011

  2. Markus

    Phil Carmody Guest

    "Markus" <> writes:
    > Dude, lighten up. I am not your father. You are evel knevel, surely: you
    > suck at what you do. Grow up.

    I thought that Evel Knievel was good at what he does. You seem
    to be likening him to Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards, no?

    (Who, to my embarassment, was mentioned in less than positive terms at
    a Nokia social (in Finland, obviously) recently; apparently Britain
    has besmirched the noble art of ski jumping permanently through the
    brief presence of Eddie Edwards. My retaliation of mentioning Matti
    Nykanen and his wife, was ineffective, alas.)

    Phil
    -- Dennis Ritchie (1941-2011), Unix Co-Creator
    Phil Carmody, Dec 29, 2011