Is Navia easy prey?

Markus

Dude, lighten up. I am not your father. You are evel knevel, surely: you
suck at what you do. Grow up.

Phil Carmody

Markus said:
Dude, lighten up. I am not your father. You are evel knevel, surely: you
suck at what you do. Grow up.

I thought that Evel Knievel was good at what he does. You seem
to be likening him to Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards, no?

(Who, to my embarassment, was mentioned in less than positive terms at
a Nokia social (in Finland, obviously) recently; apparently Britain
has besmirched the noble art of ski jumping permanently through the
brief presence of Eddie Edwards. My retaliation of mentioning Matti
Nykanen and his wife, was ineffective, alas.)

Phil