Is Oracle supported in Visual SourceSafe?

Steve Kershaw

Hi,

I have to come up with an answer. My company is looking into using
Visual SourceSafe for version control of VS.NET and Oracle package
scripts, table scripts, etc....

Can Visual Studio keep track of version information of these?

Thanks

Steve

John Saunders [MVP]

Steve Kershaw said:
Hi,

I have to come up with an answer. My company is looking into using
Visual SourceSafe for version control of VS.NET and Oracle package
scripts, table scripts, etc....

Can Visual Studio keep track of version information of these?

SourceSafe can keep track of any kind of file just as well as any other.