is possible running ASP.net on NT4 Platform?

ronaldo

I wrote an ASP.net application in VB.net.
It works fine on my XP machine.
However, it cannot works in my NT4.0+IIS4 machine.
It works fine with ASP program .
I installed .net framework 1.1 on that machine.
When I browse the web site,I can read my VB.net code in my browser.
Can you tell me why?
is possible running ASP.net on NT4 Platform?