    When I browse the web site,I can read my VB.net code in my browser.
    Can you tell me why?
    is possible running ASP.net on NT4 Platform?
    ronaldo, May 5, 2004

  2. Firstly, I don't think that installing the framework will by itself install
    the ASP.NET components. Those are part of IIS, not the framework. That is
    why your code is downloaded by the browser because the necessary file
    handlers have not been registered.

    You will probably need to upgrade your system to Win2K and IIS5 as indicated
    in the requirements.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d.../html/cpconnetframeworksystemrequirements.asp

    Peter Rilling, May 5, 2004