    to get catalog resolution ?

    --
    Une Bévue

    Une Bévue, Mar 17, 2008

  2. Une Bévue wrote:
    > i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
    > it sufficient to add the processing instruction :
    > <?oasis-xml-catalog catalog="file:///Users/yt/Sites/DTDs/catalog.xml"?>
    >
    > to get catalog resolution ?

    What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
    to that product.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Mar 17, 2008

  3. In article <47de6e2a$0$6601$-online.net>,
    Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    >> i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
    >> it sufficient to add the processing instruction :

    >What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
    >to that product.

    I expect he means Saxon.

    -- Richard
    --
    :wq

    Richard Tobin, Mar 17, 2008
  4. Richard Tobin wrote:
    > In article <47de6e2a$0$6601$-online.net>,
    > Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    >>> i'd like to know if sawon9.jar is OASIS catalog aware, that's to say is
    >>> it sufficient to add the processing instruction :

    >> What is "sawon9.jar"? You might want to ask on a mailing list dedicated
    >> to that product.

    > I expect he means Saxon.

    Maybe, but in that case there is a mailing list to ask on
    http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=29872
    And Saxon itself does XSLT, XPath and XQuery whereas parsing XML and
    catalog support has likely to come from the XML parser you use with Saxon.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Mar 17, 2008
  5. Une Bévue

    Une Bévue Guest

    Martin Honnen <> wrote:

    > Maybe, but in that case there is a mailing list to ask on
    > http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=29872

    ok, thanks, I'll see there...

    > And Saxon itself does XSLT, XPath and XQuery whereas parsing XML and
    > catalog support has likely to come from the XML parser you use with Saxon.

    I'm using XSLT and the proc check dtd not to validate but rather for
    entity replacement.

    --
    Une Bévue

    Une Bévue, Mar 17, 2008