Is that JTabPane got problem in JRE 1.5?

James

In my system, currently I have jre1.4.06 and jre1.5
but the system already choose to use jre1.5
Is that anyway for me to choose it to use jre1.4 for my jar file?
I try many method, include right click jre file then choose browse then
choose jre1.4 path to run it , but it still run with jre1.5
jre1.5 cannot function well on my JTabPane.
If there are 4 tab, I can't click any other tab so I switch to other tab but
jre 1.4 can .
Is that jre1.5 bugs?

Andrew Thompson

In my system, currently I have jre1.4.06 and jre1.5
but the system already choose to use jre1.5
Is that anyway for me to choose it to use jre1.4 for my jar file?

Yes.
- JWS,
- possibly in a manifest in the jar(?) or
- at time of invocation.
jre1.5 cannot function well on my JTabPane.

Do you mean JTabbedPane? Please be precise when referring
to Java keywords and classes. There is too much room for
confusion.
If there are 4 tab, I can't click any other tab so I switch to other tab but
jre 1.4 can .
Is that jre1.5 bugs?

Did you check the bug database?
<http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/index.jsp>