    If there are 4 tab, I can't click any other tab so I switch to other tab but
    jre 1.4 can .
    Is that jre1.5 bugs?

    James, Aug 18, 2005

  2. On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:58:13 +0800, James wrote:

    > In my system, currently I have jre1.4.06 and jre1.5
    > but the system already choose to use jre1.5
    > Is that anyway for me to choose it to use jre1.4 for my jar file?

    Yes.
    - JWS,
    - possibly in a manifest in the jar(?) or
    - at time of invocation.

    > jre1.5 cannot function well on my JTabPane.

    Do you mean JTabbedPane? Please be precise when referring
    to Java keywords and classes. There is too much room for
    confusion.

    > If there are 4 tab, I can't click any other tab so I switch to other tab but
    > jre 1.4 can .
    > Is that jre1.5 bugs?

    Did you check the bug database?
    <http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/index.jsp>
    <http://onesearch.sun.com/search/onesearch/index.jsp?col=dev-reference&charset=utf-8&qt=JTabbedPane+1.5>

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    "Ain't it dark, wrapped up in that tarp.."

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 18, 2005