Is the average IQ of C programmers less than that of C++ programmers?

BartC

Nick Keighley said:
obviously you know better than me, but isn't english highly
irregular? I've known several people for whom english was a second
language and they all moaned about its illogic. Actually they were
mostly Italian (and I understand Italian is very logical in its
spelling)

Spelling is the simplest part of Italian (and other phonetic languages,
Spanish, etc).

But it makes up for that in grammar: I think some 16 conjugations of verbs
compared with 2 or 3 in English, for example.