IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

laelahaellallah2

IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!

In RSV Bible see the second page of the preface.... for example only you
can complete reading and discovering by yourself):

THE PROBLEM OF ESTABLISHING THE CORRECT HEBREW AND ARAMAIC TEXT OF THE
OLD TESTAMENT IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE CRRESPONDING PROBLEM IN THE
NEW TESTAMENT. FOR THE NEW TESTAMENT WE HAVE A LARGE NUMBER OF GREEK
MANUSCRIPTS, PRESERVING MANY VARIANT FORMS OF THE TEXT. SOME OF THEM
WERE MADE ONLY TWO OR THREE CENTURIES LATER THAN THE ORIGINAL
COMPOSITION OF THE BOOKS. FOR THE OLD TESTAMENT ONLY LATE MANUSCRIPTS

So, I can ask you: IS THE BIBLE GOD'S WORDS!!!!?
Peace and Blessing..