Is the modruby mailing list still in existence?

Nick Bicknell

Hi,

I just tried to subscribe, and got an error:

(e-mail address removed)
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host lithium.ruby-lang.org [210.251.121.211]:
550 <[email protected]>: User unknown

Is this a temporary problem, or has the list been discontinued?

Thanks,
Nick

Dick Davies

* Nick Bicknell said:
Hi,

I just tried to subscribe, and got an error:

(e-mail address removed)
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host lithium.ruby-lang.org [210.251.121.211]:
550 <[email protected]>: User unknown

Is this a temporary problem, or has the list been discontinued?

It's up (a bit quiet) - ISTR the error is because you didn't put two
words in the 'name' field when subscribing.

Shugo Maeda

Hi,

At Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:45:23 +0900,
Nick Bicknell said:
I just tried to subscribe, and got an error:

(e-mail address removed)
SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host lithium.ruby-lang.org [210.251.121.211]:
550 <[email protected]>: User unknown

Is this a temporary problem, or has the list been discontinued?

modruby ML will be moved from the old machine to another machine.
I'll set it up within a week.
Please wait a while.

Shugo

Shugo Maeda

Hi,

At Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:02:00 +0900,
Shugo Maeda said:
modruby ML will be moved from the old machine to another machine.
I'll set it up within a week.

modruby ML is restarted:)
Sorry to be late.

Shugo