Is there a C certificate?

Nelu

Nelu said:

Not legally.

Are you sure about K&R? I remember seing it on a webpage under the
"Free Computer Books" category. I think it was in both HTML and PDF
format.
I haven't seen K&R2 anywhere so I guess that's not going to be posted
anywhere soon :).

Mike Wahler

Nelu said:
Are you sure about K&R? I remember seing it on a webpage under the
"Free Computer Books" category.

So if I call an anvil a boat, then it'll float, right?

-Mike

Richard Heathfield

Nelu said:
Are you sure about K&R?
Yes.

I remember seing it on a webpage under the "Free Computer Books" category.

Perhaps you would do Kernighan or Ritchie the courtesy of letting them know
the site's URL.

Nelu

Richard said:
Nelu said:

Perhaps you would do Kernighan or Ritchie the courtesy of letting them know
the site's URL.
I will the next time I'll find the page. It doesn't seem to be among my
C bookmarks.