Is there a charter for this group?

Jozef

I'd like to know if there's a charter for this news group, and if not, why
my two posts for asking a legitimate question were removed?

Marina

I see one of your questions 2 posts below, and another one 15 or so below
that. I don't know what you are complaining about?

Jozef

Yup, that must be the problem. I will try to "reset" the NG in the
properties and see if my posts show up.

Thanks!

Jeff

Re:
<< No problem, temporary brain malfunction is a common malady :) >>

Some are more "temporary" than others!

:)

Kevin Spencer

Mine's been malfunctioning for almost 50 years now...

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

Jeff

Well, as my uncle Larry says, "there's nothing so permanent as that which is
temporary"...