Is there a dataadapter that can use a class collectionbase as it's source?

Steve Mauldin

I have data in a collection class of credit cards and I need to query it to
get only the records associated with a particular Personid. I was thinking
that there should be a dataadapter to use a collection as a datasource and
fill a dataset with the results. Do I have just wishful thingk or is this
possible? The collection class is posted below. Thanks for any input.

Steve Mauldin

Public Class AccountCreditCardCollection

Inherits CollectionBase

' Creates an empty collection.

Public Sub New()

End Sub 'New

Public Sub add(ByVal CreditCard As CreditCard)

list.Add(CreditCard)

End Sub 'Add

End Class

Public Class CreditCard

Private nCreditCardID As Long

Private nPersonID As Long

Private nPrimaryInd As Integer

Private sNickName As String

Private sCardName As String

Private sCardNum As String

Private dCardExp As Date

Public Sub New(ByVal pCreditCardID As Long, ByVal pPersonID As Long, ByVal
pPrimaryInd As Integer, ByVal pNickName As String, ByVal pCardName As
String, ByVal pCardNum As String, ByVal pCardExp As Date)

nCreditCardID = pCreditCardID

nPersonID = pPersonID

nPrimaryInd = pPrimaryInd

sNickName = pNickName