    -r'

    Rob

    http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool

    Rob, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Rob

    Aredridel Guest

    > I'm looking for a HttpCache class with similiar functionality to
    > python's httpcache.py, i.e. something that caches HTTP responses and
    > avoids retrieving files that haven't changed since the last request:
    > http://bitworking.org/news/76
    >
    > Is there anything out there? I couldn't find anything via 'gem query
    > -r'

    I've not found anything, though I've not looked that hard.

    I would love to help write or test something, though! It's a very
    useful thing for me.

    Ari

    Aredridel, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Since I haven't found an existing HttpCache for Ruby, I'm starting to
    write one. Ari, hopefully I'll have a httpcache Ruby gem for you test
    by the weekend.

    Rob

    http://vote.yahoo.com

    Rob, Sep 14, 2004